- AIR Form
- Budget Template
- Cash Deposits
- Checklist (E-Prop)
- Collaboration Letter
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Exception Request
- Cost Sharing
- Cost Transfer
- Determination of Subrecipient/Contracted Services
- Export Control Review
- F&A Cost Waiver Request
- Federal Per Diem Travel Advance
- Fly America Act
- Guidelines for Student/Participant Payments
- NIH Assurance
- Participant Support
- Payment of Award to Student
- Research Faculty Agreement (Unfunded)
- Stipend Request
- Third Party Contributions
- University Matching Funds
E-Prop provides web-based routing and approval for the University community. It does not interface with any sponsor submission platforms.
Refer to the Internal Notice Required for Proposal Submission to determine how much time is required by ORSP for processing your proposal.
Use when seeking approval to budget expenses normally considered F&A costs as direct costs on federal and federal flow-through funds. Because of budget ramifications, discuss with pre-award specialist then complete and attach to E-Prop submission. See OMB Circular A-21 and UM’s Cost Determination Guidelines for more information.
Unless the project totals $10,000 or less, requests for full or partial waiver of F&A recovery require approval by the chair/director, dean, and vice president for research via the E-Prop submission platform.
Completion of this form is unnecessary if sponsor documentation limitis F&A recovery.