Application for Spring 2022 closes Friday, January 7, 2022.
Application for Summer 2022 closes Thursday, June 1, 2022.
Application for Fall 2022 closes Thursday, August 25, 2022.
- Submit a completed undergraduate admission application and pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit a written statement of the curriculum including all courses you have completed at the high school level. If you have completed a pre-packaged program and receive transcripts, then the transcripts are required.
- Submit a letter of verification from the instructor(s). This can be a parent or an outside teacher who states they did instruct you.
- If you are unable to produce a four-year curriculum and/or the official verification letter from the instructor, then you will be required to take the HiSET.
- If you are applying under the age of 17, your file will automatically be selected to go to a review committee. This committee evaluates if a student is academically and emotionally prepared for college.
NOTE: Requirements listed above are based on home school regulations in the state of Montana. If you are applying as a home school student from another state, requirements may be different. Please check with your home state home school association to verify what your state requires as proof of high school equivalency.