- The Summer 2020 application closes at 5:00 pm (MST) on Wednesday, July 1.
- The Fall 2020 application closes at 5:00 pm (MST) on Tuesday, August 18.
- Submit a complete undergraduate admission application and pay the $30 application fee.
- Due to extenuating circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and by special exemption from the Montana Board of Regents, ACT/SAT test scores will not be required for admission to the University of Montana until September 1, 2021.
- If you are applying under the age of seventeen, your file will automatically be selected to go to a review committee. This committee evaluates if a students is academically and emotionally prepared for college.