How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the University of Montana Master of Accountancy program. Applying to our program is easy. Complete the following application steps by the chosen application deadline. The admission committee evaluates applications within two weeks of the deadlines.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Montana Master of Accountancy program. Applying to a graduate program is easy. Complete the following application steps by the chosen application deadline. The admission committee evaluates applications within two weeks of the deadlines.
Questions about the process? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Deadline||Fall Admission||Spring Admission||Summer Admission|
|February 1 *||X||X|
* Priority for scholarships and graduate assistantship application opportunity
Step 1: Complete the Online Application
Complete the online Graduate School application: Apply Now!
- This is an electronic process that requires a $60 application fee due at the time of submission.
Step 2: Request Official Transcript(s)
Submit documentation showing all previous college coursework.
- If an undergraduate degree was earned from the University of Montana, we do not require official transcript(s) to be submitted.
- Submit official transcripts to:
- email@example.com -or-
- Gallagher Business Building Room 355, 32 Campus Dr. Missoula MT 59812
- All international transcripts will require a United States equivalency evaluation (recommendation: www.WES.org)
- MACCT ONLY A 3.0 GPA is required for all completed upper division prerequisite Accounting courses** for admissions to the MACCT program.
Step 3: Three Letters of Recommendation
Names and email addresses are supplied during the application process and the letters will be electronically collected by the university.
- Submit information for those qualified to attest to your academic potential or professional performance.
- Please view the Letter of Recommendation Form that will be requested by the university. We will email the form directly to the recipients provided in your application.
Step 4: Current Resume
Submit your most recent resume.
- Include all work experience with dates of employment.
Step 5: Letter of Intent
Address letter to the Graduate Review Committee (2-3 paragraphs, no more than 1 page, in standard business format).
- Describe your objective for receiving the specific graduate degree you are applying for (MAcct, MBA, MSBA).
- Outline your career highlights, achievements, and goals.
Applicants whose native language is not English must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. NOTE: The TOEFL is waived for students whose undergraduate degree is from an English-speaking school.
|TOEFL Score Requirements|