Professor and Chair
- Social Science 417 or Interdisciplinary Science Building 406A
- Office Hours
It's summer of 2022 and I'm usually at Interdisciplinary Sciences Building 406A. The enterence is in the northwest corner of the fourth floor, closest to the restrooms. Walk through the student area, into a hallway, and my office is the first door on the right.
The following link works well for scheduling a meeting with me.
Updated Spring 2022
- Curriculum Vitae
- View/Download CV
Spring 2022 Teaching:
CSCI 152 Interdisciplinary Computer Science II MTWTh 11:00-11:50
I have taught:
- A First Couse in FInite Elements
- Data Structures
- Computer Modeling for Science Majors
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Graphics
- Data Visualization
- Programming Languages
- Computer Simulation and Modeling
- Internet of Things
- Statistical, Dynamical, and Computational Models
- Mathematics and physics at the high school level, taught to students whos first language is not English
Numerical modeling of ice sheet dynamics. Forest fire behavior.
Field of Study
Ice sheet dynamics and numerical modeling.
United States Peace Corps volunteer 1994-1996 in Malawi, Central Africa.
Fulbright Fellow to Namibia, 2016 calendar year. I kept a blog that can be viewed here.
Honors / Awards
2016 Fulbright Scholar to Namibia
I like to try and bike, ski, hunt, travel to new places, listen to music, camp, cook, and read fiction.