- Social Science 417 or Interdisciplinary Science Building 406A
- Office Hours
On sabbatical at the USMA West Point, 2023-24
(406) 304 9104 (c)
113 Thayer Hall, 601 Cullum Rd, West Point, NY 10996
Updated July 2023.
- Curriculum Vitae
- View/Download CV
Spring 2023 Teaching:
CSCI 361 Architectures MWF 9:00-9:50
I have taught:
- A First Couse in FInite Elements
- Data Structures
- Computer Modeling for Science Majors
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Graphics
- Data Visualization
- Programming Languages
- Computer Simulation and Modeling
- Internet of Things
- Statistical, Dynamical, and Computational Models
- Mathematics and physics at the high school level, taught to students whos first language is not English
Numerical modeling of ice sheet dynamics. Forest fire behavior.
Field of Study
Ice sheet dynamics and numerical modeling.
United States Peace Corps volunteer 1994-1996 in Malawi, Central Africa.
Fulbright Fellow to Namibia, 2016 calendar year. I kept a blog that can be viewed here.
Fulbright Specialist in South Africa, December 2022 - January 2023. Worked on information and communication technologies used at the Southern African Wildlife College. Some photos of fun things can be viewed here.
Honors / Awards
2016 Fulbright Scholar to Namibia
I like to try and bike, ski, hunt, travel to new places, listen to music, camp, cook, and read fiction.