Building & Grounds Maintenance
Building and Grounds Maintenance provides operation and maintenance to all State funded facilities on campus and assists Auxiliary, Research and Non-State buildings when requested. To report issues or request work please visit the online Work Order System.
Services provided but not limited to include;
- Grounds maintenance of snow removal, lawn maintenance, tree pruning, etc.
- Exterior maintenance & repair of buildings, sidewalk, lawns, etc.
- Interior maintenance on finishes, buildings systems
- Painting of interior and exterior
- Maintenance of a building's interior public areas.
- Management of heating and cooling schedules
- Maintenance and repair of utility systems
- Maintenance, repair, and installation of mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems
- Regular testing and maintenance of fire alarms, emergency lights and generators, elevators, exhaust fans, filters, and other health and safety related equipment
- Campus moves, event set-up
- Limited remodel and renovation projects
Request an Estimate
If you have a significant maintenance project, please contact 243-5200 to request a cost estimate.