- Jennifer Zellmer-Cuaresma, Director of Student-Athlete Support Services
- Shyra Scott, Missoula County Recording Director
- Anne Hughes, Missoula County Chief Operating Officer
- Dayna Swanson, Director of Government Relations at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Tim Fox, former Montana Attorney General
- Christi Jacobsen, Montana Secretary of State
- Rob Gannon, City of Missoula Chief Financial Officer
- Eldena Bear Don’t Walk, tribal judge, first female Chief Justice of the Crow Tribe
- Debra DuMontier, Office of Special Trustee for American Indians
- Deena Mansour, Executive Director of the Mansfield Center
- Jesse Mahugh, Executive Director of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Flathead County
- Aubrie Lyons, Director of Montana World Affairs Council
- Mike Halligan, Executive Director of the Dennis & Phyllis Washington Foundation
MPA Mentor Program
Every fall semester MPA students are invited to participate in the alumni mentorship program. We pair students with an alumnus or community mentor based upon career interests. Mentors and mentees are expected to meet 1-2 times per semester.
In the first meeting, meeting times and goals are established. During the spring semester, mentors and mentees share what they learned together at the annual MPA Celebrating Students Event. Mentors help to provide career advice. For more information, contact the DPAP Chair/MPA Director.