Research and Find Materials
The links below will help you navigate our research tools and library materials.
Our Research Guides are excellent resources for various disciplines. Find general guides on citation styles, copyright, plagiarism and more, too.
- OneSearch for books, articles, digitized content and other library resources. OneSearch replaced our traditional library catalog January 2017.
- Databases by title for access to full-text articles, e-books, newspapers, book chapters and more
- Journals by title to find journal titles of electronic and print journals.
- New to OneSearch? Get assistance with the OneSearch Tips page.
Our institutional open access repository preserves and provides free online access to published and unpublished research and creative scholarship by University of Montana faculty, students, and staff.
- Access or post course syllabi with ScholarWorks
Locate items on reserve for your courses, both electronic items and those you check out at the circulation desk.
Request an item the library does not own and we will borrow it from another library for you. Think we should own it? You can also fill out a purchase request form.
APA? MLA? Chicago? Learn about style guides and how to cite your research properly.
View extensive collections of digitized materials from the Mansfield Library, including historic and contemporary photos, maps, manuscripts, documents and more.