spectrUM is recruiting a new director. Please visit UM Jobs for a detailed position description, including instructions for applying. July 13 is the priority application date; the position is open until filled.
Hours Per Week: 20-40 hours per week
Wage: $14/hour or DOE
Employment Range: May - August
Student position based at the new Missoula Public Library. Work study award is preferred. Teach science at spectrUM's dynamic summer camp program and in our museum! The spectrUM Educator will engage in hands-on science activities to small groups at spectrUM various camps, including themes of robotics, chemistry, veterinary sciences, and more. Additional support at spectrUM's outreach programs or various additional tasks as needed.
- Must be an enrolled University of Montana student; work-study preferred.
- General knowledge of and interest in science.
- Positive and outgoing demeanor.
- Ability to work with children and adults.
- Organized, attentive to detail, communicative about scheduling.
- Experience working in an education setting preferred.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume (in PDF form) to email@example.com
Hours Per Week: 12-19
Employment Start Date: Ongoing
Work-Study Student Position. The spectrUM Discovery Area is looking for a work study office assistant to work with the Administrative Associate. The new assistant will work with other office staff by helping with general office tasks and paperwork, running errands on campus, answering the phone, filing, completing Treasury and other paperwork, and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned. We would like this position to begin as soon as possible for training.
- Must have work study from the University of Montana.
- Must be able to work with a team and take directions, but also to take initiative and work independently.
- Needs to be reliable, detailed, very organized, and able to work in a busy office.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Word, and Excel is preferred, as well as familiarity with handling cash and important paperwork.
Please send a resume and cover letter in .pdf format to Sara Bunton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email Sara Bunton or call at 243-4828 with any questions regarding this position.
If you have questions about work-study and eligibility for that award, please visit The University of Montana's Financial Aid Website or call them at 243-5373.