It takes a community to sustain a museum. spectrUM is powered by members and donors who share our commitment to providing fun, hands-on science education for all Montanans. Your generosity supports:
- The Science for All Scholarship Fund, which allows low-income students to participate in spectrUM's summer camps at low or no cost.
- Your favorite exhibits, which let you create your own virtual floodplain on the erosion table, experience the solar system, and much more.
- spectrUM pop-up exhibits across the Missoula, Bitterroot, and Flathead valleys, including science exhibits at EmPower Place at the Missoula Food Bank.
- spectrUM’s ever-growing field-trip program, which brings exhibit-based science education to over 5,000 Missoula-area schoolchildren annually.
- Public hours per week, when visitors can roll up their sleeves and explore our exhibits and Discovery Bench activities.
Here’s how you can help spectrUM keep offering all of these programs and so much more:
- Purchase a membership and receive discounted rates and early access for clubs and camps.
- Make a tax-deductible donation.
- Become a sustaining supporter by making a recurring monthly donation. Every dollar supports our mission, and there is no donation too small.
Thank you for helping keep spectrUM a thriving part of the community!