As a faculty member or staff at the University of Montana, you have access to the following organizations:
OLC is a collaborative community of higher education leaders and innovators, dedicated to advancing quality digital teaching and learning experiences designed to reach and engage the modern learner – anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Institutional Membership Benefits
- All OLC Workshops.
- OLC Mastery Series Programs.
- OLC Online Teaching Certificate, Advanced Online Teaching Certificate, and Instructional Designer Certificate.
- All OLC Conferences ($150 savings on registration): OLC Collaborate (regional events), OLC Innovate, and OLC Accelerate conferences.
- Lowest pricing on OLC Workshops with OLC Workshop Pass (large scale, discounted workshop seats).
- Free Webinars on online higher education topics.
UPCEA is the leading association for professional, continuing, and online education. For more than 100 years, UPCEA has served most of the leading public and private colleges and universities in North America. Founded in 1915, the association serves its members with innovative conferences and specialty seminars, research and benchmarking information, professional networking opportunities and timely publications. Based in Washington, D.C., UPCEA also builds greater awareness of the vital link between contemporary learners and public policy issues.
Institutional Membership Benefits
- Access to research from our Center for Research and Strategy
- Members have access to CORe to get real-time advice, have questions answered and gain ideas from other members - Members also have access to our membership directory – Your CORe login credentials are the same as your member portal credentials.
- UPCEA’s weekly Briefing which is delivered to all members inboxes keeping the PCO community updated on trends and important information.
- Member content in CORe such as benchmarking studies, conference session slides, and webinars, both live and recorded.
- Ability to join one or more Networks that focus on the seven areas of professional, continuing and online education.
- Member pricing to our national and regional conferences.
- Member-only awards on the national and regional levels as well as for marketing efforts.
WCET (The Wiche Cooperative for Educational Technologies) is a national, membership-based, non-profit organization whose mission is to accelerate the adoption of effective practices and policies, advancing excellence in technology-enhanced teaching and learning in higher education.
Institutional Membership Benefits
- All University of Montana administrators, staff, and faculty are invited to subscribe to WCET’s member-only email lists.
- WCETNews - WCET produces a compilation of national news related to higher ed and technology, in three categories – academic, technology and policy. It is a great way to stay on top of what is happening in higher ed and technology. Also, members can advertise job openings via WCET’s Friday Job Posts.
- WCETDiscuss - This is WCET’s moderated list for discussions. There are excellent exchanges and sharing via this list over a wide range of issues – from how instructional design is organized to adjunct faculty pay to the integration of web collaboration tools and more. WCET’s membership includes resources from institutions of all sizes and sectors across the country.
- WCET’s website is full of useful resources related to WCET’s primary focus areas: Emerging Technologies, Faculty Success, Student Success, Policy & Regulations, and Organizational Success. Examples of current issues include adaptive learning, credentials for 21st Century, accessibility, academic integrity, IoT and VR, and state authorization.
Through UM’s Global Research Partnership with EAB, all staff at each of the UM affiliate campuses have membership access to EAB Global Research Forums, EAB Web conferences and other resources hosted at EAB.com. UM Affiliate campus staff may also participate in on-site presentations provided by EAB staff & hosted at UM, at the discretion of UM.
About EAB Partnership Forums
All eleven EAB Research Forums provide UM Affiliate campus staff with direct access to:
- On-Demand Best Practices: Our executive briefs, infographics, and online best practices library ensure you have the information you need when you need it.
- Change Management Resources: Move from insight to action with our implementation guides, benchmarking tools, plug-and-play templates, and more.
- Strategic Guidance at Scale: From national meetings to web conferences, it’s easy to engage with our research insights on timely topics.
The following tabs list out the different forum names, along with a short description of each forum available.
For any general questions or suggestions for using EAB Global Research Partnership resources, please contact Kirk Lacy.
Higher Education Strategy
The Higher Education Strategy Forum is designed to help college and university presidents navigate this increasingly challenging environment through tailored support, strategic research, and opportunities for an off-the-record discussion with peers. Whether your campus is seeking a gradual evolution on large-scale initiatives or looking to jumpstart a dramatically new strategic direction, we work with institutions large and small to help solve these challenges.
Our Academic Affairs Forum delivers proven strategies and data insights so you can unlock untapped resources and reach goals related to student success, financial sustainability, academic program innovation, and more. Whether your campus is seeking a gradual evolution on large-scale initiatives or looking to jumpstart a dramatically new strategic direction, we work with institutions large and small on these efforts.
Our Advancement Forum provides best-practice research and analytics to help you retain top fundraising talent, engage alumni, and increase philanthropic revenue, giving you and your organization an edge as you compete for donor mindshare and dollars.
By combining best practice research with data and benchmarking tools, the Business Affairs Forum is designed to help finance and administrative executives answer this unprecedented financial pressure and achieve their most critical goals—principled growth, sustainable cost savings, and continual improvement of core business operations.
Our Facilities Forum is designed to empower and equip you and your team to rationalize space use, improve utilization rates, shift from reactive to preventive maintenance, and strengthen stakeholder recognition of facilities’ contributions.
Community College Executive
With our Community College Executive Forum, you can expedite the implementation of new initiatives and scale best practices, resulting in improved student outcomes, future enrollments, and a financially sustainable enterprise. Our winning strategies, insights, and tools save valuable time and boost impact, so you can keep your focus where it needs to be—on your institution and the students it serves.
Professional & Adult Education
Our Professional & Adult Education Forum provides employer-focused market research, marketing and recruiting strategy studies, and implementation resources to help you compete in a crowded market while supporting institutional goals. Our data-focused approach will empower you to make informed decisions across a wide range of areas.
The IT Forum partners with higher ed leaders in this field, providing you with the tools and resources to diagnose institutional challenges, guide cross-functional initiatives on campus, and provide smart IT investment guidance to enable you to train and empower your team and to guide institutional transformation.
Our Student Affairs Forum is designed to help leaders in this field navigate this rapidly evolving landscape, with research, resources, and strategies that will empower you and your team to accelerate cross-institutional initiatives and make progress toward key goals.
Our University Research Forum partners with chief research officers so their teams can craft and implement a winning growth strategy, compete for funding, accelerate performance improvements, and reduce the administrative burden on faculty.