NetID and Password
NetID & Password
Your NetID and password are used to provide secure access to your online courses, CyberBear, UMConnect student email, and a number of other online services at the University of Montana. To access these services, please visit my.umt.edu.
If you have never logged in with your NetID before:
- Please visit cyberbear.umt.edu
- Click “Login to CyberBear”
- Enter your NetID: xx000000 (first initial + last initial + six numbers)
- Enter your password.
- Your initial password is the last six digits of your University ID (the 790# number on your Griz card).
- You will be prompted during your first logon to change your password and set a security question. Passwords can be changed/managed by using the links located on each login page. If you have a question about your password, call IT Central at (406) 243-4357 or email email@example.com.