Administration and Finance provides essential, customer focused, support services to the university community and environment to facilitate the university mission.
The support service departments within the Administration and Finance division include; Facilities Services, Business Services, Human Resources Services, UM Police Department, Adams Event Center, Planning, Budgeting and Analysis, Office of Sustainability, and the Missoula Island Lodge.
Office of the Vice PresidentThe Office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance is directly responsible to the President of the University of Montana for all administrative and financial support activities including the campuses in Butte, Dillon, and Helena. The varied divisions under the purview of the Vice President:
- Adams Event Center: Western Montana's premier venue for athletic events, concerts, and special productions.
- Business Services: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Travel, Property Management, Purchasing, Student Accounts Receivable, and Debt Management.
- Data (Institutional Research): Common reporting definitions and standard reports about our students, faculty & staff, and finances
- Facilities Services: Mail Services, Campus Stores, Construction Management and Planning, Motor Pool, Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance, Heating and Power Plant, and Recycling.
- Fiscal Affairs & Budget: Creative fiscal solutions insuring regulatory compliance in the world of budget affairs
- Human Resource Services: Employment Classification, Benefits, Recruitment, Staff Development, Payroll, and Training.
- Public Safety: Parking, Safety, Security, and Key Shop.