Administration and Finance provides essential, customer focused, support services to the university community and environment to facilitate the university mission.
The support service departments within the Administration and Finance division include; Facilities Services, Business Services, Human Resources Services, UM Police Department, Adams Event Center, Planning, Budgeting and Analysis, Office of Sustainability, and the Missoula Island Lodge.
Office of the Vice PresidentThe Office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance is directly responsible to the President of The University of Montana for all administrative and financial support activities within the University, including the campuses in Butte, Dillon, and Helena. Departments under the purview of the Vice President:
- Adams Event Center: Western Montana's premier venue for athletic events, concerts, and special productions.
- Business Services: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Travel, Property Management, Procurement, and Student Accounts.
- Facilities Services: Mail Services, Campus Stores, Construction Management and Planning, Motor Pool, Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance, Heating and Power Plant, and Recycling.
- Human Resource Services: Employment Classification, Benefits, Recruitment, Staff Development, Payroll, and Training.
- Montana Island Lodge: an executive conference facility resort owned and operated by the University.
- UM Police Department: Parking, Safety, Security, and Key Shop.
- Planning, Budgeting & Analysis: Budgeting, Institutional Data compiliation and analysis.