Student Insurance Plan

Everyone needs health insurance coverage, even students. Staying healthy is essential to your academic success and adequate insurance ensures you get the care you need to maintain good health. Unexpected medical bills can also threaten your ability to complete your education if you are uninsured or have inadequate coverage. The Montana University System contracts with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana to provide students an affordable and comprehensive insurance plan.

Spring 2017 semester coverage dates for New Plan enrollees are from January 1, 2017 thru July 31, 2017. Coverage dates for continuing plan enrollees from Fall 2016 are February 1, 2017 thru July 31, 2017.  

For more information, watch this video on the Student Insurance Plan. 

Insurance Information

Insurance Company Website
Refusing Student Insurance
International Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Student Insurance/Medicaid


For a complete list of hours, check our contact/hours page.


Main Entrance, Upstairs and to the Left
Room 172


Dawn Camara-Clark
Phone: 406-243-2844  |  Fax: 406-243- 6981