Get To Know Us
We’ve been in this business for a long time, and we’re great at what we do.
We understand that, for many students, this will be their first time living away from home. You may experience homesickness, a change in diet or a packed schedule. To help with this, we have 21 venues to choose from across campus and two unique meal plans tailored to accommodate your schedule and make sure you get the nutrition and quality food you deserve. Our super-friendly staff and inviting facilities will make you feel right at home.
In addition to providing outstanding service and delicious, wholesome food, Campus Dining is known nationwide for its award-winning team of chefs, sustainability programs and special dining events.
For those who have allergies or other special dietary needs, our all-you-care-to-eat dining room, the Food Zoo, features gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and halal entrees at every meal, and all items are marked with allergen information. If you need additional support or guidance, we have a wonderful on-staff registered dietitian who is here just for you! She can assist you with nutrition counseling – free for meal plan holders – and identifying a variety of foods you are able to eat.
We also offer additional programs that provide an excellent value for students, faculty and staff who reside off-campus.
Welcome to our table. You are our guest, and we look forward to serving you.
Campus Dining Mission Statement
Campus Dining supports student success through superior cuisine, exceptional dining experiences, and sustainable business practices.
Shared Values and Guiding Principles
- NOURISHMENT: We serve wholesome, high quality, and nutritious food.
- GUEST SERVICE: The people we serve are our guests. We will exceed our guests’ expectations.
- SUSTAINABILITY: We commit to local, regional, and global environmental stewardship through sustainable business practices and agricultural economic development in Montana through the UM Farm to College Program.
- PROFESSIONALISM: We exhibit passion, excellence, integrity, loyalty, responsiveness, and innovation in the pursuit of our profession. We affirm, cultivate, and value our employees through professional development.
- DIVERSITY: We respect and celebrate the contributions, rights, and dignity of our diverse employees and guests.
- PARTNERSHIPS: We cultivate collaborative and financial partnerships with our on- and off-campus colleagues in support of the University’s mission.
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: We maintain profitability to meet our obligations as a self-operated, self-funded state auxiliary account. We are entrepreneurial in our exploration and development of new revenue opportunities.