- Freshman – you are a first-time college student
- Transfer – you have attended another university
- Returning UM student (Readmission) – you have not been enrolled at UM for a period of 24 months
- Post-Baccalaureate – you have earned your bachelor's degree at another institution and wish to pursue an additional undergraduate degree
- International – you are not a U.S. citizen
- Select the state in which you attended college and hit submit.
- Select the institution which you attended.
- The courses listed in the first four columns are the classes from your institution which will transfer to UM and the courses in the second four columns are the equivalent courses at UM.
- If you do not see your institution listed, that means that we do not have a pre-existing transfer equivalency agreement with that institution. This does not mean that none of your classes will transfer. You will simply have to have your transcript officially evaluated by a transcript evaluator in the Admissions Office once you apply.
- Please be aware that no transfer credits are “official” until your transcript is evaluated by a transcript evaluator.
Need more info? Call us at 406-243-5521 or request information from us about each degree program.
Apply for scholarships
Both UM and the W.A. Franke College of Forestry & Conservation offer scholarships for new, incoming students.