University of Montana Golf Course
A community treasure, nestled against Mount Sentinel, the course offers championship golfing in a spectacular setting. Originally known as the Missoula Country Club, the University of Montana Golf Course is the oldest course in the city, established in 1924.
The University of Montana Golf Course is located one mile south of UM's main campus, on one of the last open spaces in the Missoula valley. The nine-hole triple tee course crosses flat ground and is teeming with mature tree-lined fairways. Deer and other wildlife are common as well as outlying areas reclaimed as native prairie. During the off-season, the area is a favorite for cross-country skiing, sledding, walking and jogging.
The U of M course is fun and affordable and caters to golfers of all ages and abilities. Your golfing experience is enhanced by the friendly customer service provided by the University's own students. Plus, it's also home to UM Dining's Iron Griz restaurant.
The following guidlines are in place during the COVID -19 outbreak:
- One rider per cart unless you live together.
- The Pro Shop will remain closed. Make sure you have enough balls and tees for your round. No face to face transactions.
- All greens fees must be paid by credit/debit card over the phone.
- Maintain social distancing standards at all times.
- Food and beverages sold may not be consumed on premises.
Golf Course Hours
The UM Golf Course is open from dusk to dawn during golf season
Call (406) 728-8629 to schedule a tee time.