Testing accommodations at Missoula College
The Missoula College Learning Center offers testing services for students who are working with the Office for Disability Equity. The Learning Center is located in Room 022 (on the river level).
IMPORTANT: Schedule exams at least 2 working days in advance for all exams. When requesting a reader, proofreader or scribe, 1-week notice is required.
On the day of the exam, present valid photo identification to the Learning Center.
Paper-Based Exam Schedule
- Download Test Accommodation Form for Missoula College (Word). Forms are also available at the Learning Center.
- Contact the instructor with a verification letter and request testing accommodations.
- Complete the Test Accommodation Form; fill out the Student Section and make sure the instructor add instructions and signs the form.
View an example of a complete Test Accommodation Form (PDF).
- Submit the Test Accommodation Form to the Learning Center.
- If you must cancel, reschedule, or will be late, notify Learning Center staff as soon as possible by calling at (406) 243-7826 or by email at MCLearningCenter@mso.umt.edu