Enrolling in the Minor


All students seeking a HFD minor must formally enroll in the minor and meet with a faculty advisor from the Human and Family Development Minor Committee (see the Faculty and Staff). You will need to:

  1. Complete the online HFD Minor Plan of Study Form in consultation with your HFD advisor.  Submitting this form will initiate your application process.
  2. HFD MINOR APPLICATION: Due to current campus restrictions, the application process will be completed by the HFD Program Chairs after the HFD Minor Plan of Study Form is submitted (see above).  Submit a completed Degree/Major/Option Change Form (obtained at Griz Central in the UM Lommasson Center, signed by one of the HFD co-chairs) to the Registration Counter in Griz Central.

Students desiring more information should contact HFD Faculty at HFDminor@mso.umt.edu