Group Study Rooms
Select a room to reserve it now. Users can make one three-hour reservation per day and renewals may be available at the Information Center. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- First Floor:
- Second Floor:
- Room 202 is equipped with a Mac and wide screen monitor. Capacity: 10.
- Room 211 is equipped with a PC and wide screen monitor. Capacity: 10.
- Room 212 is equipped with a whiteboard and outlets. Capacity: 4.
- Room 213 is equipped with a laptop collaborative workstation. Capacity: 4.
- Room 214 is equipped with a whiteboard, a blackboard, and outlets. Capacity: 4.
- Room 215 is setup as a family friendly room and equipped with some children's books/videos, a TV/DVD player, smaller furniture, and 2 person study table. Capacity: 3
- Room 216 is equipped with a whiteboard and outlets. Capacity: 4.
- Fourth Floor:
- Fifth Floor:
- Room 504 Veteran Study Room is equipped with a PC, a wide screen monitor, and a whiteboard. Veterans can request the username and password from the V.E.T.S office to reserve this room. If available, all UM patrons are welcome to reserve this space in 3 hour blocks for the current day at the Information Center on level 3. Capacity: 8.
Private Study Carrels
Study carrels are available as individual study areas. The carrels on levels 1 and 2 are open for use. Learn more about study carrels.
Need a Quiet Spot?
Level five, our top floor, is a designated quiet study area with a variety of desk and seating combinations. Our other levels are designated as moderate noise areas.
The Payne Family Library at Missoula College has two group study rooms. Reserve a group study room now. They can be reserved for up to three hours a day per individual NetID. Extra bookings may be deleted.
How to Reserve a Room
- Select a room from the list above.
- Log in with your NetID, and choose a time slot that coincides with library hours to make your reservation.
- Go to Checkout Desk on the main floor of the Mansfield Library to check out the room key. A picture ID is required.
- Rooms will be held for up to 30 minutes.
- Please lock the study room upon departure.
- Return the room key to the Checkout Desk.
See our full list of group study rooms policies.