This newsletter from the Office of the Provost and VP for Academic Affairs aims to share information and ideas on important Academic Affairs topics with the rest of the campus community. In this issue, learn about
- UM's new Interim Provost, Beverly Edmond
- curricular innovations taking place at UM
- the Strategic Planning Coordinating Council's efforts to gather input
- new procedures for developing a new degree, center or institute
- Academic Program Prioritization and
- fall events on campus.