Child Care Policies
- Who We Serve: Activity-fee-paying students, UM staff, and faculty may use the program.
- Program Funding: The program is funded by student activity fees, parent fees, University of Montana, and USDA federal funds.
- Goal: To provide quality child care at a reasonable cost to students, staff and faculty.
- Program Supervision: The program is supervised by a Program Director and an ASUM Child Care Committee.
- Committee Participation: To serve on the ASUM Child Care and Preschool Committee, call (406) 243-2542.
- Parent Participation: Parent participation is encouraged. Assistance with swimming and field trips is always welcome.
- Open Door: Our door is always open to parents.
- Visitors: Visitors are asked to sign in and state reason for being at the center.
- Parent Handbook: For more information on our policies and procedures please read our parent handbook.