Important Registration Information
Where can I find my registration bill?
UM uses your official UM email to provide you with important information, reminders and updates. Your registration bill can be accessed by logging into your CyberBear account. If you have not yet completed your enrollment you will see an alert message with the link to your registration bill. Follow the link to your registration bill and you will then be able to review your courses and charges.
REGISTRATION BILL AVAILABILITY VIA CYBERBEAR
Available via CyberBear @ 1:00p.m.
April 13, 2020
July 6, 2020
|November 30, 2020|
Please see links on the left for complete information on important dates and deadlines for each term referenced above.
REGISTRATION BILL PAYMENT DEADLINE DATES
(Dates are subject to change)
|Summer 2020||Autumn 2020||Spring 2021|
|Semester Beginning / End Dates||05/11 - 8/14/20||08/19 - 11/25/20||01/11 - 05/07/21|
|First bill payment deadline and first Deferred Payment due date to avoid the $80 Late Registration Fee||May 15, 2020||August 19, 2020||January 11, 2021|
|FINAL PAYMENT DEADLINE TO AVOID POSSIBLE CANCELLATION OF CLASSES||July 10, 2020||*August 27, 2020||*January 20, 2021|
*Students unable to meet this deadline should contact Business Services, Student Account Services PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE to make alternate payment arrangements to avoid being canceled.
I am being asked to “Complete Enrollment” and I am not sure what this means?
Completing your enrollment means that you have reviewed your registration bill for accuracy and are then being asked to “pay” your registration bill even if you have financial aid that covers your charges. You can complete your enrollment by logging in to your CyberBear account, click on the link to your registration bill - PROCEED TO REGISTRATION BILL.
- If you have an Amount Due, you will need to pay that amount by clicking on “Complete Enrollment” and following the payment link by the published payment due date.
- If you have a zero or credit balance (refund due to you), you still need to click on “Complete Enrollment” by the published payment due date.
An $80.00 Late Fee will be assessed to all students who have not completed their enrollment by the deadline.
What are the consequences if my classes are canceled?
When your classes are canceled, you lose access to many of your University privileges. The list below is not all-inclusive and there may be other access and services affected if registration is canceled.
- May not have access to your Moodle account.
- May not be able to use Campus Recreation facilities.
- May not be able to obtain you student athletic tickets.
- May not have access to Curry Health Center services.
- May not have access to Dining Services and Residence Halls if you live on campus.
- May not have access to services offered through ASUM (Associated Students of the University of Montana.
What are my options if I am expecting a refund?
You can receive your refund by Direct Deposit (ACH) to your bank account in three easy steps:
- Log in to your CyberBear account and select STUDENT SERVICES.
- Under your picture there is a list of Additional Links and you will select Student Refunds.
- You will then click on “Select Option” and follow the instructions. You will need your bank name, bank routing number and checking/savings account number (debit card number will not work).
If you do not select an option, a check will be mailed to your UM mailing address. Direct Deposit takes 3-5 business days. A check takes 10-14 business days and requires you to keep you mailing address updated to ensure receipt of your check. Refund files are processed each Tuesday and Friday, except during weeks that have a holiday. Holidays may require the process to be modified.