Special Programs and Events
What’s free during FREE WEEK?
- All group fitness classes. Find the current fitness class schedule online, on the Campus Recreation mobile app (App Store/Google Play) or posted in the FRC.
- Body composition measures and fitness consultations with a personal trainer. Sign up on the online registration portal, available by appointment only.
- AquaHIIT: Friday, January 11 and 18, from 7-7:45 a.m. and Wednesday, January 23, from 7:30-8:15 p.m.
- Intramural 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament: Wednesday and Thursday, January 16 and 17, at 6:30 p.m. in the Fitness & Recreation Center basketball courts
- Women's Climbing Night: Wednesday, January 16, from 9-10:30 p.m. at the rock climbing wall
- Giveaways on social media
This offer is open to UM students, employees, affiliates, retirees and eligible adult dependents with Griz Cards.
Ready to kick up your workout routine and maximize strength and power gains? This class is customizable for anyone looking for sport-specific training or just to be part of a structured, strength training program led by a personal trainer. The group will meet twice per week, with friendly competitions every other week. Compete against yourself and other participants. Register on the online registration portal.
TBA for spring
FRC Room #3
Be prepared for fun yoga flow and high-energy music in this black light yoga class. All levels are welcome! Yoga mats, glow-in-the-dark body paint and glow jewelry provided. Each class is $5 for members, $13 for non-members. Sign up on the Campus Recreation online registration portal.
Open to the general public, this is an annual two-hour dance event that benefits the Missoula Food Bank. Participants bring at least one non-perishable food item as entry.