Curry Health Center
Curry Health Center provides quality, affordable, accessible health care for students at the University of Montana. We promote a healthy campus by treating students with dignity and respect and through collaborating and sharing our expertise with others.
A Letter From Our Director
Dear UM Students,
I know you are already aware that the ongoing coronavirus situation is changing daily life as we know it. Please know that your personal health and safety is my primary concern. Curry Health Services (CHC) puts the health and safety of our students, campus community and dedicated employees above all else. With that in mind, I wanted to share some updates about how we plan to continue providing care moving forward.
CHC will continue to evolve with this ever-changing health event in supporting a safe and healthy campus community. We will get through this if we work together and take care of each other.
-- Rick Curtis
Executive Director - Curry Health Center
CHC is open for in-person services and telemedicine visits.
Our priority is to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our first line of defense is to limit face-to-face interactions whenever necessary and prudent. In an effort to carry out our mission and to protect our patients/clients as well as our colleagues, CHC is modifying current operations in the following ways:
- Medical now offers telemedicine as well as in-person appointments. Please call 406-243-4330 and we will set up an appointment that best fits your needs.
- Counseling is available via telecounseling. Call 406-243-4711 to set up an appointment.
- Dental is open for essential dental care Monday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm. Call 406-243-5445 to set up an appointment.
- Wellness is working remotely and is available for health coaching via telemedicine. Please email Kayli Julius at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- Student Insurance is working remotely. Please call 406-243-2844 if you have any questions.
- Pharmacy is here for all your prescription needs. Please call 406-243-5171 and arrange a time to pick up your medications. They will meet you at the main door of Curry. You don’t even need to come in.
- We ask everyone to follow Governor Bullock’s orders to reduce the spreak of infection. Together we can fight COVID-19.