College of Education Scholarships
The 2022-2023 Scholarship Applications are closed.
You must submit the following applications via the UM Scholarship Portal:
- General Scholarship Application followed by the;
- College of Education Conditional Application
Some scholarships may also require the following:
- An essay in which you: Describe how you meet the criteria for the scholarship that you are applying for, and present your professional goals. Include specific references to awards, accomplishments and activities relevant to the selection criteria.
- Unofficial transcripts of all college/university work.
- Letters of support specific to your scholarship request(s). The same letters of support can be used for multiple scholarships. If this is the case, make sure you provide your recommender with an inclusive list of criteria to address.
For more information, and to see the available scholarships, go here.