Fulbright Student Program

Funding for one-year of international study in one of over 140 countries; funds may be used for research, creative study or graduate study, or to be an English teaching assistant. Applicants are reviewed based on the overall quality of the application, applicant, and fit of program; language preparation (if required by the host country); and the extent to which the applicant and the project will help promote mutual understanding among nations. Students can apply for and receive both a Fulbright and Critical Language Scholarship. University endorsement is required.

Discipline(s): Any
Minimum GPA: none
When to Apply: senior year or post-baccalaureate
Campus Deadline: mid-September