What is Accessible Technology Services (ATS)?
Accessible Technology Services supports students and employees in creating and using accessible web, media, documents, course materials, education, assistive technology, and electronic and information technology resources.
We are committed to using technology as a tool to support education and employment that is equally available to all because it is digitally accessible. Our top priority is supporting UM's educational efforts.
We commit to timely completion for the following requests:
- Passing a software recommendation to the next stage of the procurement process in GrizMart
- Audio and Video captioning and transcription for individual class videos and other electronic media (such as podcasts)
- Assistive technology appointments
- Alternative format books and documents
- Brenda Miller, 406,243-2616, Alternative Formats Specialist
- Timothy Mc Henry, 406-243-4461, Assistive Technology Specialist
- Jolynn Page, 406-243-2958, Accessible Technology Specialist