Information Technology, Associate of Applied Science Degree
Technical support professionals in computing and information technology are in high demand. The Missoula College Information Technology program offers a number of pathways to credentials. You'll develop a well-rounded technical background with coursework in data modeling, networking, operating systems, PC hardware, coding, programming and more. Our general education curriculum is designed to prepare students with the communication, critical thinking, teamwork, and problem solving skills valued by employers. The combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities combined with tangible experience ensure our graduates are prepared to succeed in an ever-changing workforce. Degree requirements
Top Reasons to pursue a two-year degree or certificate at Missoula College
- Relevant and rigorous curriculum
- Smaller class sizes - individualized attention
- Skills-based learning and general education.
- Internships with local high-tech companies
- Industry-based certification
- Fast-track into a career or as stepping stone for further education
- National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense
- Amazon's AWS Academy, Cisco Networking Academy, and CompTIA Academy
- Industry certified instructors
Get started on your journey and enroll in the IT program today.
Contact: Dr. Vic Valgenti