Transcript Options

Some programs require official transcripts before review of applications and others do not. Please contact the program to find out their requirements.

Please follow the transcript instructions for submission of official transcripts.

Icon of an envelope


Official transcripts must come from your previous institution in a sealed envelope.

If mailing to your program use the program address listed on the program page.

If mailing to the Graduate School use the address listed below:

UM Graduate School
32 Campus Drive
Davidson Honors College 002
Missoula, MT 59812-2592

Icon of a paper plane in a computer monitor


Official transcripts can come via third party vendor, i.e. National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or eScript or directly from your previous institution.

Please use the email address when sending official transcripts electronically.