Visiting Grad Students

Visiting graduate student status is offered at The University of Montana for one year to students admitted to graduate study elsewhere but are visiting our area and wish to use our facilities for research and/or recreational purposes. The application for a visiting student must be completed and returned to The University of Montana Graduate School prior to your arrival.

If you plan to enroll in classes while visiting, you must apply for graduate non-degree admission.

Application Form

With PDF forms, you can fill in the form online and print.

PDF format | MS Word form