Health Holds and Immunizations
Health Holds for Registration:
Do you have a Health Hold when registering on Cyberbear?
- You can submit your missing information through the Health Portal
- Video instructions on how to upload your immunization records
- Call us 406-243-4330 if you need help or additional information.
If you require immunizations due to travel, please see our Traveler's Health Page.
Curry Health Center offers a variety of immunizations through the Health Services Pharmacy. These immunizations include:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A & B combo (Twinrix)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV or Gardasil)
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Meningococcal B (Bexsero)
- Meningococcal (Menactra)
- Mumps, Measles and Rubella (MMR)
- Shingrix (shingles)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria (T-Dap)
- Tetanus (Td)
- Varicella (chicken pox)
- Yellow Fever
We also perform tuberculosis testing