Have an upcoming trip? Planning to study abroad? Curry Health Center can help! From immunizations to post-travel follow ups, we provide comprehensive travel services for students, faculty, and staff. We will customize your appointment to you and to the countries you will be visiting.
Travel Planning Includes:
- Country-by-country analysis of your itinerary and review of previous immunizations.
- Travel immunizations
- Malaria prevention advice and prescriptions
- Information on insect and food precautions
- Information and prescriptions for treating traveler's diarrhea
- Post-travel recommendations
Travel planning is available for students, staff and faculty.
- Pre-Travel Consultation
- Travel Related Prescriptions
- Post Travel Consultation
We recommend the initial appointment be made at least 6 weeks before departure
All Immunizations Available Include:
- Yellow Fever
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Typhoid Fever