|Computer Science||M.S.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Computer Science is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self-report GRE scores
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a brief letter explaining objectives for graduate study in computer science.
- Upload resume.
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Scores and Transcripts:
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Computer Science from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- None (rolling admissions).
Teaching and Research Assistantship Deadlines
- Fall semester - February 15th
Social Science Building, Room 259B
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
University of Montana
Department of Computer Science, Social Science Bldg 259B
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812-5256
Fax: (406) 243-5139
Graduate Program Coordinator