Public & Community Health Sciences
|Environmental Health Science||CERPB||Program Description|
|Global Health||CERPB||Program Description|
|Public Health Administration||CERPB||Program Description|
|Public Health||M.P.H; Ph.D.||Program Description|
|Certificate of Public Health||C.P.H||Program Description|
|Public Health - Community Health and Prevention Sciences||M.P.H.||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Public Health is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the online application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html). As part of this process, applicants must do the following:
- Self Report GRE scores. (obtained within the last 5 years) NOTE: GRE scores are waived for applicants who already have a terminal degree, i.e. MD, DPT, DO, DPH, DSW, etc.
- Self-report TOEFL scores (for international students only)
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average).
- 3 Letters of recommendation.
- Upload a personal statement.
- Upload a curriculum vita or resume.
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request official scores and transcripts
- Request that official GRE scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489. NOTE: GRE scores are waived for applicants who already have a terminal degree, i.e. MD, DPT, DO, DPH, DSW, etc.
- Request that official TOEFL scores be sent to the University of Montana using code 4489. (for international students only)
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Public Health Department from all colleges and universities you have attended (unofficial University of Montana transcripts will be accepted). Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall semester – Deadline for all application materials is March 1.
- Spring semester – Deadline for all application materials is September 1.
- Summer Session - Deadline for all application materials is March 1.
PhD students can start the program during the fall or spring semesters.
- For the fall semester, the application deadline is January 15.
- For the spring semester, the application deadline is September 1.
Late applications may be submitted after the deadlines. However, they may not be considered if available positions have been filled.
CPH & CERPB:
- Fall semester – Rolling Admissions
- Spring semester – Rolling Admissions
- Summer Session - Rolling Admissions
|Public & Community Health Sciences|
School of Public and Community Health Sciences
The University of Montana
College of Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences
177 Skaggs Building
Missoula, MT 59812
Department Phone: (406) 243-2571
Department Fax: (406) 243-4209
Department Email/general inquiries:
Patrick Dye, Program Manager
Dr. Tony Ward, Program Chair
Dr. Annie Belcourt-Dittloff, Assistant Professor
Dr. Kari Harris, Professor
Dr. Curtis Noonan, Professor
Dr. Erin Semmens, Assistant Professor
Dr. Erin Landguth, Research Associate Professor