Admission Application Instructions
- Applying for admission to the graduate program in Economics is a two-step process:
- First: Complete the Online Application (https://www.applyweb.com/apply/uomont/menu.html) As part of this process, applicants must do the following:elf-report GRE scores
- Self-report all colleges and universities attended (including grade point average)
- 3 Letters of recommendations.
- Upload a personal statement.
- Upload resume
- Pay the application fee.
- Second: Request Official Transcripts:
- Request that official transcripts be sent to the Department of Economics from all colleges and universities you have attended (excluding University of Montana) Transcripts may also be transmitted electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Fall Semester - Priority will be given to complete application packets postmarked by January 15. Complete application packets received after this date will be considered on a space available basis.
- Spring Semester applicants will be assessed on a space-available basis. Funding for students who begin in the Spring is limited. Please contact the department prior to applying.
Liberal Arts Building, Room 407
Federal Express Delivery - Street Address
32 Campus Drive #5472
Missoula, MT 59812-5472